DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

Week Night C&C Game - Floating Game Nights (Tue/Wed/Thur) 8-10 PM Central

Before I burn a big effort into a summary, is there interest?

Game on average every second week, one of those three nights. During the work week, a floating night is essential to my availability.

C&C starting around 1st level, part of the way to 2nd.

Respond if interested.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Those are my three days off, so I would be interested, assuming C&C isn't Command & Conquer. I would have to learn the game. I only know 3.5 and Pathfinder rules.

I'm interested.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the replies.

Perhaps my brain is still befuddled because of the time change, but to clarify - game night would be one of Tue/Wed/Thur and would potentially be different from session to session depending on my work/family commitments. I would strive to not play random number generator and maintain as much consistency as possible... essentially over time likely Tue/Thur would be 80% of the game sessions, with Wed being more of an exception rather than the rule (Wednesday is my hell day at work and I am frequently too tired to DM).
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kwarner1986 View Post
    Those are my three days off, so I would be interested, assuming C&C isn't Command & Conquer. I would have to learn the game. I only know 3.5 and Pathfinder rules.
    Learning C&C wouldn't be a problem.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    I've established a campaign page for this. C&C Greyhawk Mid-Week Campaign. Would link but this Kindle is hard enough to navigate as it is.

[MODERATOR EDIT] => https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1160 <=
    Last edited by phantomwhale; March 12th, 2014 at 05:40.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the Mod edit to add the URL. We have two people signed-up. Still room for a few more if anyone is interested.

- John Diefenbaker

Would have to read the setting, but this might sate my fantasy rpg desire for a while.. I would be completely new to the system (own the rule set for some reason) but am willing to learn..
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    Would have to read the setting, but this might sate my fantasy rpg desire for a while.. I would be completely new to the system (own the rule set for some reason) but am willing to learn..
    Welcome! I'm trying to put a summary together... should be posted tonight or tomorrow. C&C is really easy to pick up and you end up paying more attention to the situation and setting than the rules... really nice and low impact.

Edit; 2 openings left.
    Last edited by JohnD; March 13th, 2014 at 00:46.

- John Diefenbaker

I am in CST and could probably play on Tuesday or Thursday, I have grad classes until 630pm on Wednesday. Where could I read up on C&C?

And hello I'm Belsarius

Thread Information