DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hi there, the link seems to be down and I´m having trouble with the latest update.
    Clients connecting to my host experience a lot of lag, there seem to be some loading errors. Since I´m not the only one, may the new patch have broken something?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrmidion
    Since I´m not the only one, may the new patch have broken something?
    The way extensions work is that they overwrite the base ruleset in certain areas (one or more whole XML and/or script LUA files). It is more than likely that the update to FG 2.9.2 has updated files that are used by the extension. Unfortunately, the extension will then force FG to use the extension version of certain files which are based on older code and so will more than likely break something in FG - which is what you're seeing.

You can either hope for Madman to create an update, or look to update the extension yourself, or hope someone else does. Madman hasn't been active for a while - his last post was in July; so your best bet is to look into it yourself or for someone else to update it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Can any of you guys that were able to Download this theme before the file went MIA maybe share it in a dropbox or something so those that came late to the party can have it?

Thanks,
    Richard Keen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RKeenJr
    Can any of you guys that were able to Download this theme before the file went MIA maybe share it in a dropbox or something so those that came late to the party can have it?

Thanks,
    Richard Keen

I uploaded a copy to my Google Drive, you can grab it here.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Thank you DrZeuss! You rock!

Richard Keen

Here is a stupid question... how do you use the .ext file? Do you just place it in a directory?

Thanks again for all the help.

Richard Keen

Yes, you are correct place the .ext file in the extensions folder in FG's Data app folder. You can find the folder by pressing the Start button -> All Programs -> Fantasy Grounds II -> Application Data folder. Drop the .ext file in the extensions folder if it exists - if it does not exist, create it - note I'm pretty sure its case sensitive so lower case "e" and plural.

Thank you DrZeuss

There are some buttons on this skin that do not seem to work, ex: the "New" button at the bottom of the stories on the GM side. Is this skin being actively maintained by anyone?

Thread Information