DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeous_b
    I have, and it doesn't crash without the extension.
    I gave up summing dice as it always caused me to crash, but a new campaign and modules (well new installation really) and the problem went away...

Not suggesting that, but what I found work for me was to get a player to do the summing for me and that got around the problem.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Hmmm... quite odd. All I can say for now is a new version of the ruleset (by myself) is close to publishing soon (just having some technical issues with getting it to Smiteworks at the moment) and it contains all the full patches extension + more changes from me as I am taking over ownership of this ruleset currently.

Hopefully using this newer integrated release, or a new installation as suggested, might fix the issue. If others can confirm the extension makes roll summing crash, I can try and replicate it again, but I've had a good go at it, and it seems to work fine in all situations so far.

3.5e ruleset enhancements

Is there an enhancement ruleset for 3.5e? Specific features I am looking for are as follows:

XP table - when you enter 6000 points in the xp box the program should know what level you are

SP table/Class table - based on your class and your INT and your level the program should know how many SPs you should have and how many you have left to spend

Monster XP table - when four PCs, average level 4, kill a CR15 dragon the program should know how many xp to give to each PC and the GM should be able to click a single 'approve' button to have the xp applied

Also any plans for incorporating sound - as in a conference call type option to help minimize reading?
    Thanks for any/all info on these issues!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman
    Is there an enhancement ruleset for 3.5e?
    While those are some great requests for 3.5....this is a ruleset extension for Savage Worlds. Barking up the wrong tree I'm afraid.
    -----------
    If you can't do something well, have fun doing it badly.

With the release of version 3.1, can we "unsticky" this thread please ? The extension is no longer required, as all it's fixes are included within the new version.

Blog Entries
    unstickied.

Glad we do not this thread any more but in a way it will be missed
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information