DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Huh, strange about the 'update-down' thing. Thanks for the heads-up. Still think you need some way to exit out of a full-screen launcher, though.
    "Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will."
    - Jonathan Edwards

Click here for the latest nWoD ruleset release.

The new update broke Extensions to some extent. If you load more than a handful FG locks upon loading.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thanks for the explanation, Goblin-King. You're right in that the details become very important, and I appreciate the breakout.

Another thing I noticed is that the auto-save appears to not be working. I do not receive any 'Campaign saved.' messages while idling; and the db.xml file isn't updating, so it doesn't seem to be doing it in the background.

Cheers,
    JPG

Would be nice to have an onValueChanged for all standard fields (i.e. diefield).

Right now, I can't find a way to get diefield change events. I tried tying to the onUpdate function for a diefield node, and when I use getDice() in the handler, I get the value of the node before the dropped dice are added.

function onInit()
    getDatabaseNode().onUpdate = onValueChanged();
    end

function onValueChanged()
    local dice = getDice();
    for k,v in pairs(dice) do
    local msg = {font = "systemfont"};
    msg.text = "Dice #" .. k .. " = " .. v;
    ChatManager.addMessage(msg);
    end
    end

Thanks,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; March 26th, 2009 at 01:21.

Another kudos for the message of the day. I learned today that you can:

* Temporarily enable shortcuts by holding the CTRL key
    * Quickly creature pointers and areas by clicking and holding both mouse buttons on a map. (default = line, SHFT = square, CTRL = circle, ALT = cone)

Sweet,
    JPG

Ahh, I thought everyone knew those ones.

We're still investigating the multiple extension lockup bug reported, and will be pushing the release date back until it is done. Hopefully, not too many days.
    Tero Parvinen
    Fantasy Grounds Guru

Thanks for the update.

Looks like the whole "test vs. release" idea is turning out beautifully.

*applies non-existant FG2 sticker to nearest locker*

Quote Originally Posted by Oberoten
    The new update broke Extensions to some extent. If you load more than a handful FG locks upon loading.
    Investigating this issue, I found one possible dependency extension checking error, but I am doubtful it is to blame here. Other than that, we haven't been able to replicate this. Can you list the extensions you are using when this happens or narrow it down to some specific extensions?

Has anyone else ran into this problem with the test version?
    Tero Parvinen
    Fantasy Grounds Guru

As far as I can tell it is when an extension tries to replace a piece of graphic allready replaced by another extension.

The extension affected seems to be a skin for StarWars which replaces the basic character-sheet graphics with a more modern set. (Datapad)

It loads fine when loaded alone, but as soon as I start popping in others FG locks when I press the start button. The problem seems to come up early on since it doesn't get to consume more than 57 Mb of ram (as compared to the normal 200+ mb. )

This worked fine in previous version of the ruleset but locks in the curent wether the extensions are loaded into the foundation or my own ArsMagica set. (Yes we run StarWars with ArsMagica. )

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thread Information