STAR TREK 2d20

Friday Night D&D 4.0, H2 Thunderspire Labyrinth: 7:30PM-12:30AM PST(GMT-8 )

I currently have five players and am looking for one more. The cleric player found it difficult to play consistently on Fridays and decided to drop out. The group would like another cleric to replace him. The rest of the party is a paladin, fighter, rogue, wizard and warlord. The new character would start with the same XP as the last cleric which would make the new character 5th level. I am using classes and races out of the PH only for H2. I am tentatively going to allow the PH2 when we start H3.

We normally play very consistently every Friday and I am looking for a mature player who will show up and contribute. It’s ok if you are new to Fantasy Grounds, but some familiarity with D&D 4th Edition would be good. Please note this is a late night game if you are not near a west coast time zone. This is a regular game and I am planning on running H3, P1 and P2 after this module. After that I will probably run my own stuff.

I use a dedicated Teamspeak server for voice so you will also need a working mic and headphones or a headset in addition to Fantasy Grounds. PM or respond to the thread if you are interested.

*scribbles a note, attaches it to an arrow, shoots it off into Griogre's Private Inbox*

*retrieves the note and puts it in the inbox, makes a note that he sucks at shooting a bow*
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

Sent you back a PM, mr_h. Please let me know if it's going to work for you.

Yeah, sent you one back. No go for me here folks...cursed timezones, even on a friday night
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

Just a bump. Still looking for someone who want to run a cleric.

Sent you a PM

This opening is filled. Thanks for the interest.

Thread Information