DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by drahkar
    The first part is a legal concern. They don't publish content without licensing from the Publisher period. It is a matter of respect and makes sure SmiteWorks knows where they stand in regards to copyright.

Now that does not stop the community development of a ruleset for it. Something that has been discussed quite thoroughly in this thread. It just prevents them from including any content.

As to licensing, they have been working on obtaining it. To date, Paizo has simply not agreed to it yet.
    Yes I'm aware of that, and while I don't know what kind of license they were discussing, I'm guessing it was something to allow Smiteworks USA to release IP material too, which is why they mentioned the Mac requirement.

If it were "just" a Pathfinder Compatible license then I'm guessing they might not be that strict is all.

It's all just speculation on my part though.

I don't suppose anyone could tell me how to gain access to moon wizard's extension? I've inserted it into my extensions folder but can't seem to figure out how to get it to work.

This may have been answered somewhere in this long thread but I didn't see it explained by moon wizard or through my browsing.

Thanks!

Has anyone created Pathfinder CMB / CMD mod for the d20_jpg ruleset? If not, is there a reason (difficult?) ?

edit: See Workshop--I've created a CMD+CMB pathfinder extension for d20_jpg
    Last edited by bradbdavis; August 16th, 2010 at 03:03.

Thread Information