DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Stuff that matters

Since last spring we have challenged all customers of the Fantasy Grounds Store to participate in some charity work. More specifically, we have told that "You may choose to donate $1, which will be added to the total purchase cost, and at the end of the year SmiteWorks will donate your dollar and an additional $1 for every dollar donated to the Alliance for Climate Protection."

We thank very dearly for all contributions!

We will continue the campaign, although we were a bit disappointed about the very low participation rate - hopefully it will pick up. All in all, 140 purchases included the donation and we have today, according to the challenge, made a $280 donation to the Alliance for Climate Protection through their We Campaign. Go visit the sites.

Thanks, and very happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Ged
    Since last spring we have challenged all customers of the Fantasy Grounds Store to participate in some charity work. More specifically, we have told that "You may choose to donate $1, which will be added to the total purchase cost, and at the end of the year SmiteWorks will donate your dollar and an additional $1 for every dollar donated to the Alliance for Climate Protection."

We thank very dearly for all contributions!

We will continue the campaign, although we were a bit disappointed about the very low participation rate - hopefully it will pick up. All in all, 140 purchases included the donation and we have today, according to the challenge, made a $280 donation to the Alliance for Climate Protection through their We Campaign. Go visit the sites.

Thanks, and very happy New Year!
    I must have missed this anouncement. It might get a higher participation if it was more clearly stated.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberoten
    I must have missed this anouncement. It might get a higher participation if it was more clearly stated.
    This was never really announced but it has been a visible option on the order confirmation page of the Fantasy Grounds Store. Anyway, I'm happy we got some participants as well as a lot of room for improvement

Very good gesture.
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

Thread Information