FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

2nd Generation Tokens - Test Render

Been a while since I made some tokens...

This is a test render of my new generation of Fantasy Grounds tokens. I still am not happy with the lighting - as it comes up over exposed at times on very shinny parts of the model. But the main difference this time around is the model is being rendered from a camera that is on a slight angel instead of directly over the model. Plus a spotlight is setup to create a realistic shadow for the figure.

The images shown are at a larger size than what the tokens will end up, as they don't need to be quite as large as I render them (plus the image is compressed a lot, so might look a bit blury).

But I am still tinkering...
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

I have to say, nice choice for skirt, and tho I LOVE the "death" pose, it might be considered "offensive" by some members of the community.

Ppfftt... like being offensive has ever stoped me before!

Bring on the slave wenches!

Nice!

Good to see you back making tokens

Previously: MurghBpurn

The new angle shows of the tokens better, that is indeed a plus. Still using DAZ / Poser?

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberoten
    The new angle shows of the tokens better, that is indeed a plus. Still using DAZ / Poser?

- Obe
    Tinkering with Poser these days, DAZ Studio got nuked when my old PC imploded on itself. But I have been so busy I've not even reinstalled Lightwave!!

Ah well. From one whom has bought all ye released so far... Glad to see you back in rendering.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberoten
    Ah well. From one whom has bought all ye released so far... Glad to see you back in rendering.

- Obe
    It has been far too long...

I don't think I have seen any of your old stuff like others but those tokens look amazing! Once you have made more will they be free release?

I would be more than willing to reinstall poser, and assist in token creation if you are willing to either 1) release the tokens for free to the general public. 2) lower the price to around $1 per "character", or 3) start a low cost "monthly membership" style site for releasing said tokens.

I am not overly good with poser manipulation as of yet, but the company I work for did purchase poser, and a ton of content for poser. I am also (in my opinion) skilled with PhotoShop and PhotoPaint, and capable of making a ton of non 3D tokens (the circular/square kind) in a rather short period of time. Also as I am now in charge of the art department here, I can assign some downtime work to the crew. However, we will be very limited on downtime over the next few months as we have a rather substantial project we are currently working on.

Thread Information