DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Any other pastors on here?

I was just wondering if I have the dubious distinction of being the only pastor who plays FG2 (or hangs around these boards at least) or if anyone else here is the pastor of a church?

Actually, there are four pastors in our Thursday night gaming group, all playing -what else? - World of Darkness.

"ogre" (Cannon) and I are deacons does that count?

Well, that's interesting. What kind of church are you deacons in? I'm a Baptist pastor, by the way.

I'm not sure that this is the proper platform for a theological seminary, and as my belief structure has generated issues in the past with the Fantasy Grounds community as a whole I think it best to refrain from answering that question.

Ahh, well whatever. Nice to meet ya anyway.
    "Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will."
    - Jonathan Edwards

Click here for the latest nWoD ruleset release.

I used to be ...!

Oh yeah? How long ago was that? What kind of church were you a part of?
    "Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will."
    - Jonathan Edwards

Baptist (Reformed). 3 years ago (for 8 years.)

Cool. I consider myself a 'Reformed' Baptist (In theology, not in the official organization). Are Reformed Baptists in England a certain denomination, or are you just referring to the fact that you're a Calvinist?

It's interesting that all of the Christian role-players I know are all Calvinistic Baptists. I wonder if there is a connection...
    - Jonathan Edwards

By "reformed" I mean "Clavinistic". However, that's a poor definiton. There is a denomination of reformed baptists in the UK but they're called "Grace" Baptists. There are other denominations similar too.

As to the number of role-players. I am reall, really surprised as I had thought we would generally buy into the "Satanism" concern. Maybe the times really are a'changin!

Thread Information