DICE PACKS BUNDLE

D&D 3.5 Game opening

I have a single opening in my D&D 3.5 campaign that has been going strong for over a year and a half now.

The campaign is loosely based in the Greyhawk setting using core only (PHB, DMG, and MM) with additional supplements (prestige classes, feats, spells, etc.) allowed on a case by case basis.

The play style is a pretty even mix of role-playing and combat that usually consists of 4-5 sessions of intense fighting followed by 4-5 sessions of role-playing involving character development and plot progression. The campaign has an intense and dangerous feel, ie. never expect the battle to be "CR appropriate". I prefer a logical and dynamic world where actions have consequences.

We are a laid back group that plays ~ 3 out of 4 Sundays a month from 8-11 pm EDT. We are all older players with extremely busy lives but make every effort possible to be there every Sunday we can. Looking for a mature, committed player that likes what they've read and can preferrable fill the role of arcane caster (although not required).

If interested PM me on the FG boards.

peace,
    cNh

Veteran D&D player, new to FG

Hi,
    I live in Central Time Zone, and would be interested in playing your campaign if you don't mind helping me to learn FG. Can play mage, rogue, fighter classes.

Hi Overlord,
    Please PM me on FG boards. Include age, role-playing experience, experience with other virtual table tops, character concepts, expectations, how much time per week you can contribute to the campaign, what style of gaming you like, etc, etc.

Basically as much information as possible to determine if you are right for the group.
    Thanks,
    cNh

I would really like to observe your game, so I can see the software in action.

Sorry Wenin, not interested in observers.

hello

just read the answer you gave to overlord, so my post is based on the info you are asking him.
    I m 33 years old, playing the pen and paper game since my 15th. We (my friends and I) are still playing 2/4 Fridays per month.

basic thing is that ...
    I never done any virtual table tops
    I never played on Greyhawk realm also

I would like to join with an mage or sorcerer.
    Maybe the typical human/NG or elf/CG type.
    Or a gnome "tech-mage" TN with knoweledge/profession on engineering, knowledge thirsty, research maniac, construction(?) expert etc.. for role playing orientation. maybe conjuration focus
    Or a not-firepower sorcerer with more "crowd control" oriented spells.
    I ll have to think more on it, of course also depending on your group members too.

I like the idea of consecutive fighting - roleplaying sessions.
    And 3/4 sundays/month sounds good.

by the way, i just got Fantasy Grounds II, havent got the FG I, (if this info meens anything)

Kalestis
    Last edited by Kalestis; September 3rd, 2008 at 10:04.

Hi Kalestis,
    Thanks for the reply. I currently have several players interested. Depending how they work out, I will PM you if the spot(s) remain open.
    cNh

I would be interested in playing as well. Very well versed in FG2. Please contact me here or on Skype if you have the spot open.

Jeff

Thread Information