5E Character Create Playlist

Thinking of getting FG.

Hello there, FG community. I'm thinking of getting FG II, but I have a few questions.

1) How strong is the european timezone presence on FG? How hard it would be for someone to find a game around GMT+2 (Give or take two or three hours)?

2) How many systems does FG support?

3) What's this 'Savage Worlds' I'm hearing about? Is it somekind of FG-exclusive ruleset?

1) There are a fair amount of European Players but the best answer is to take a look at the games offered on the Guild message board and make your own judgment. Note - when you can actually play matters too.

2) FG itself is a virtual tabletop. With the free generic ruleset Toadwart made it can really support just about any RPG. That said, the more complicated an RPG, the more it will benefit from a game specific ruleset (not just complicated rules wise but also dice mechanic wise too).

3) Savage Worlds is an RPG developed by Pinnacle - https://www.peginc.com/ You can find the free drive through rules here: https://www.peginc.com/Downloads/SWEX/TD06.pdf
    I would say it is the most popular RPG around here after all the versions of D&D. Another company, Digital Adventures has made a ruleset specifically for Savage Worlds and converted many Savage World settings for use with FG.
    Last edited by Griogre; August 4th, 2008 at 23:08.

If you want a feel for the community-driven development work, supporting a wide variety of RPG systems, take a look at this thread.

Foen

Sorry, Exadus, how rude of me not to say 'welcome to the forums'!

Please feel free to ask whatever questions and I hope you enjoy being part of the community (rude dwarves notwithstanding).

Stuart

Thread Information