Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Thread: Billing problem

Billing problem

Hello,
    I've been checking the forums for this and it looks like problems like this have gotten fixed quickly when mentioned here in the past. I've made a payment through your online store and got the paypal confirmation, but I have not recieved any emails from you, nor is my order showing up in order history in the store. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Mark Proctor.

Problems like this is faster resolved if you e-mail the developers at [email protected] instead of posting it to the other users in the community.

That said, start by checking your spam-filter folder. History is only saved if you check the box that says that you want to save the history of your purchases.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

As I mentioned in my post, I posted here because I saw several times when problems were fixed faster through here than through email. As for the problem itself, I've checked my junk emails and it wasn't there and I did check the box to save the information. I saw one person who sounded like he was having the same problem as me in the forum, and if it's the same thing then it's a problem on the server side while processing the order, between receiving payment and sending the proper emails to me with my codes and link.

Thread Information