DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New Euro player, looking for campaign

Hi,

I'm a Belgian player (GMT +1) who's just purchased FG2, so I'm now looking for a campaign to give it a whirl I have some experience in PnP RPGs, especially Dungeons & Dragons. I'm up for pretty much anything, be it regular DnD or some exotic mod. I'm not very familiar with the program yet so I might need a little guidance at first, but I'm a quick learner
    PM me or post something here if you're interested in letting me have a go in your campaign

Livor Mortis

P.S.: I'm usually available during evenings, any day except Wednesday.
    Last edited by Livor Mortis; May 16th, 2008 at 22:20.

If you'ld like to try Savage Worlds, there's some Euro games recruiting at Savage Worlds Online

MB

Previously: MurghBpurn

Thanks, I'll be sure to take a look on there

Thursday nights we are looking for a player for Paizo's J1 Entombed by the Pharaohs - Send me a PM if you are interested. We have a committed group and the campaign has been running several months now...

Time is 7pm-10pm UK time, but we have players skirting the globe in the group!

Hi, if you're a french speaking player or master, just go there :
    JdR en ligne
    You should definitely find what you're looking for !
    See ya
    JDRVIRTUEL: Le JdR virtuel en français - https://www.jdrvirtuel.com

Its a shame my Shaintar reboot is all fulled up or I would offer a spot. That said, MB mentioned above checking out SWO as a place where a lot of Euro's are recruiting for Savage Worlds games.

I'm looking to maybe start a daytime session - but sounds like it may not fit your schedule
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Kalan
    Its a shame my Shaintar reboot is all fulled up or I would offer a spot. That said, MB mentioned above checking out SWO as a place where a lot of Euro's are recruiting for Savage Worlds games.

I'm looking to maybe start a daytime session - but sounds like it may not fit your schedule
    Indeed, I've read your 'Gauging interest' post and am afraid it probably won't work for me. Will be seeing you on your SW demo tonight though

We have a SW campaign running in the UK on a Tuesday night (around 19:45 till around 23:45), currently playing Rippers, but will be playing Shaintar next or Dark Matter (can't choose between the two).

We use FGII and Ventrillo / Skype and have 4 UK players and 1 Finnish (who is currently without a PC so can only listen in).
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Spot

Being belgian myself, i'd gladly invite you to check out this campaign:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=253

It's Dnd and set in the city of Ptolus.

We currently have 4 dedicated players, but a fifth might be more then welcome I think.

You can contact the Gamemaster 'Stuart'.

Games are played on Friday evenings
    Wanna Play? Yes Wanna DM? Yes (The Shackled City Campaign) Best day to play: Weekdays Best time to play: 7pm GMT+1

Out of curiousity - what time is the game you mentioned on Friday's played? (ie. Stuart's campaign).
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thread Information