FG Spreadshirt Swag

Harn Based Game?

As the subject indicates, are there any Harn based FG games? I'd definitely like to join one if there is. I have several years of Harn RP experience. Feel free to reply to here or send me a PM. Thanks!

- Q

Re:Harn

Hi Quisario,

Ive just started developing a ruleset for Harnmaster (1st edition) with a view to running something. Still early days though.

Im not aware of any games. Nice to see another Harniac on here though.

Baz.

Awesome. Well keep me in mind when the game starts taking form. You definitely have one player here!

I'd love to try a harn game.

Sigurd
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

I second that ... I love the setting, was not too fussed on some of the rules but ... I started a character sheet for FG1.0 but gave up on it eventually.

Is there any interest in using the setting with a different rule system ? I'm thinking Rolemaster to be honest ... I bet with some "lively discussion" we could cobble together a combination of classes and spells etc that fit the setting ?

Rolemaster has plenty of variety and 'oomf!' as a system on top of Harn. I'd be up for a Harn\Harn game too though.

Gotta give the system a chance.

Sigurd
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

Good to see I've spurred a little interest. I'm not familiar with Rolemaster, but I'll take Harn in any form!

Thread Information