Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Just for your information, an official Call of Cthulhu ruleset is in the pipeline. See the announcement on this thread:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ead.php?t=8222

Stuart

I did see that, and I am thrilled. You probably have at least one sale once it's done.
    FG II Full license holder.

Is there a specific way you want us to roll out characters? Should we hold off on the stats until we get the first session under our belts so that we can roll our stats in front of you?

I already made my character but I can remake him later if you need to see me roll.

Nah, I operate strictly on an honor-based system. Whatever you've come up with is just fine. Fingers crossed for a Monday start.

We're in need of at 1-2 more investigators for a tentative Monday 6-8 start. If you've never played Call of Cthulhu but have always wanted to, this is your chance. The campaign source material is outstanding, and I plan to run the campaign until its conclusion (longterm game, 1-2 years, weekly). We need one more to start, and we will take up to two. First come first served.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=279

Nice hour run, worked great, got the feel of things. Will post an updated character next time we play. Good DMing :P

Thank you, I appreciate that. WHen we add voice next week I will be able to respond much better to nuances. There's just too much description and too much going on in the background in this campaign for my meagre typing skills to handle it.

Enjoyed it to.

OHHHH i'd LOVE to try a CoC game.

Thread Information