FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Beyond the Mountains of Madness

Is there any community interest in a Call of Cthulhu campaign using Chaosium's Beyond the Mountains of Madness arctic campaign and sourcebook? The campaign I am interested in running would emphasize role playing over character stats and mechanics, although the later would still be involved. As I'm not aware of any FG II ruleset for Chaosium's version, we would just use FG II as a place to meet up and play.

Times: Don't know yet, waiting to see if there is enough interest to run the campaign. I'm on CST.
    FG II Full license holder.

Okay, I see we have a few lurkers but no one brave enough to speak up. This might be easier. If you sign up I will run the campaign. The calendar address is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=279 , and I'll take the first six applicants. You do not need to be familiar with the 1930s, Call of Cthulhu, Lovecraft, Poe, or even Chaosium's ruleset, the campaign will be heavy on the role play.

What day/times are you wanting to play John?? I would love a c&C game, but I am kinda limited on my times...

That'll depend on the players. My schedule is fairly open days, more limited evenings and weekends because that is when I work. Whomever applies will be able to decide when we play. If you want to join and then suggest a few times that are favorable to you I will be able to indicate by yes or no whether I can make them.

I am married w/kids & in the EST. Likely the best times for me to play would be tues, weds, thurs, sat, sunday ~ 8-12. The closer to 8, the more distracted I will be, due to helpin gettin the kids in bed, etc. The weekends would likely be more forgiving on time.

Is that 8 in the evening or in the morning? I could run a game in the 8-12 evening slot probably once per week, during the day, the same.

I'm interested, but unfortunately, I don't know the Chaosium system but I do know about the 1930's, Poe, Lovecraft, and Call of Cthulhu. I'm really only available some evenings. Right now I'm taking evening classes on Tue and Thur. Starting in mid May, I'll be taking an evening class on Wed. So, I guess the best nights will be Mondays or Fridays because I know I'll have those open for several months. My weekends are usually busy with class stuff, so I need to keep those open.
    A 'normal' person is just someone you don't know very well.

You don't need to know anything about Chaosium's system as I'm going to minimize that part of it.

Ok, sounds good. I'll be interested in hearing more if my schedule will allow me to be in the game.
    A 'normal' person is just someone you don't know very well.

8 in the eve. Let me know as your plans come together!

Thread Information