5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Great I'm looking forward to seeing why everyone is so jazzed about 4e. There are still things I don't like about the system, but I am coming with an open mind. I hope you can sway me Xorn cause I would hate to be the last sane man in an insane world.
    See you around the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn
    Game time is 06:00 AM CDT (11:00 GMT) to 12:00 PM CDT (17:00 GMT) at the latest. It's going to be a pretty combat centric game--as the primary focus is to show off the crunchy bits of 4E we know, but I might be adding a Skill Challenge, too. I'll put you down as making it Kzach, unless you tell me otherwise.
    I'm +11 GMT so that makes it... err... 10PM start for me. I think. If that's right, I'll be there with bells on. My only concern is that I'm currently shaped to 64k so I'm not quite sure if Vent will be viable for me. If that's a problem, I'm happy to sit out.

Cool! Vent really doesn't chew much bandwidth up, so I hope to see you there! I saw Mr_H scoop up the cleric, I'm anxious to see what else goes...

I snagged him, but in all honesty I'm fine with any class. (I just play clerics the most and figured it'd be a neat way to see the changes)
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

Yeah i went for the Warlock but again I'm happy to try any of the classes they all have interesting changes from the 3.5 version.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have a space, Xorn...I'd like to try another class this time!

I toke the Wizard cause I wanted to see how the magic system worked.

Now that I have played Xorn I am one of the converted masses of 4E. Thank you oh great one. When you want to get a campaign going I would consider myself honored.
    Last edited by Wraith; March 30th, 2008 at 17:46.
    See you around the table.

Yeah i enjoyed playing the warlock some interesting mechanics.

Will definitely be getting 4ed. It's just whether I manage to get a group to play it in.

Just a pity the Dragon got away. :S

Game was a lotta fun. I think Xorn has done a nice job presenting the rules to newcomers...it was easy to learn and he gave us a number of situations to try out different things. Good job Xorn

Quote Originally Posted by Himo
    Just a pity the Dragon got away. :S
    He'll stay away if heknows what's good for him
    *lucky he got a crit on his one daily spell, wooo!*
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

If anyone wants to know, this group got the dragon down to 18 hit points. They almost managed to kill her! It was... hell... it was f---ing awesome!

I'm really glad everyone had a great time, I've run this like four times now and I have just as much fun every time, even if the game is a little hack-n-slash. Because I'm trying to squeeze so much in, I've just been letting the less-crunchy bits fall to the side. I _really_ should have made Meepo's questioning a skill challenge. That could have been really fun!

It will be, from now on, though!

I'm probably not going to run a game this coming Sunday (as I have a game Saturday morning with my play group)--but I'll see about getting another game going soon.

Thread Information