STAR TREK 2d20

LFP for a game of Vaesen, saturday 12.00 to 17.30(GMT+2 or CEST)

G License: I have the ultimate untiy license
    Game System: Vaesen Nordic horror roleplaying

Time Zone: CEST(curently UTC +2/ GMT+2)
    Day of week and time: Saturdays 12.00 to 17.30 (sometimes it might happen that we end a bit earlier or a bit latter)
    If new game, planned start date: planned to start when i have enough player's
    Planned Duration & Frequency: every Saturday as long as most of the players and the Gm can show up.
    Term: Hopefully until we have played the published mysteries there is for this system.

Text or Voice: Voice chat.
    Voice software used: Discord.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: no.

Roleplay & Combat mix: This is a system that have a heavy focus on roleplaying and puzzle solving, and very little combat.
    Number of Players in game & needed: I have 0 out of 4-5
    Character starting level & equipment: There is no levels in this system and starting equipment is based on your archetype.
    Character restrictions: all official material is a go.

Details of your scenario: You are a member of the "society" a organisation made up of member that have the "sight", the ability to see supernatural creature's from folklore. You travel Northern Europe solving mysteries that normally involve these creature's, after each mysteries you return to your HQ, a castle in Uppsala, Sweden that the players have changes to upgrade.

So post a reply or a whisper if you are interested, got any questions or whould like to join.

I'd be very interested in getting in on a Vaesen campaign, but Saturday afternoon is a problem for me. If there is any chance that this might move to a weekday evening, please let me know. I'm in the UK, so timezone should work fine.

thank you for your interested, sadly the only day i can GM consistently is saturday. still i hope that you find a game and i will send you a messege if that changes.

Thread Information