5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

4E One-Shot Fan Playtest (Mar 22)

I will be running a game this Saturday with my regular group on Mar 22 from 10 AM to 4 PM (that's the longest we'll play, it might be shorter) CDT. (GMT-5) This will be the first time with a different adventure than the one I've been running.

I have started a poll with the players to see who all will be there, any open spots will be offered up here. I expect 1-2 slots will be open, so stay tuned.

scytale2 & Hamish have first priority on the slots, so if you can make that game time, speak up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn
    I will be running a game this Saturday with my regular group on Mar 22 from 10 AM to 4 PM (that's the longest we'll play, it might be shorter) CDT. (GMT-5) This will be the first time with a different adventure than the one I've been running.

scytale2 & Hamish have first priority on the slots, so if you can make that game time, speak up now.
    3.00pm GMT on Saturday seems pretty good for me, so please put me down for it. If you could PM details that would be great!

Weekends are not good for me, so thanks but I have to pass.

Ack, no go on Saturday...if you do one on Sunday though...(Hey, I aint doing nuttttin that day ).
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

As of right now, I've got at least one player who said he's pretty sure he can't make it. I'll find out for sure tomorrow morning and send details if he can't, scytale2.

Mr_h, I can probably put together a Sunday game if I have enough interest, but not this weekend. Still working off the fiance-aggro for the last "Two Game Weekend" I had.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn
    Mr_h, I can probably put together a Sunday game if I have enough interest, but not this weekend. Still working off the fiance-aggro for the last "Two Game Weekend" I had.
    I understand that, the only reason I Can do this Sunday is cause the wife is working the whole day
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

I'm sorry Scytale, Xorn is so slow. We have 1 confirmed that can't make it but he'll have to give you the details. He could have told you this all of 30 minutes ago but he'll have some weak excuse like I was working.

I'm not really very clear on what is happening, but will keep Saturday open for this "taster". Let me know if it has been cancelled or I am not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by scytale2
    I'm not really very clear on what is happening, but will keep Saturday open for this "taster". Let me know if it has been cancelled or I am not needed.

Seriul is being a bit sarcastic. We found out last night that one of our regular players confirmed they would not be there (I knew at least one would miss) and I was just waiting for that before sending you the info. I've sent it off to you (both vent and FG info) and look forward to seeing you there! I've got the campaign .dat file uploaded to my webspace too, so you'll be able to download the ruleset very quickly.

There is one spot open for sure, there may be a second, but it's up in the air. If any of the previous crew are free tomorrow at 10 AM (3 PM GMT) you can hop in and see what we've got, or even just observe if you like.

Thread Information