DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player FGU Every forthnight exc every other Thurs CET 17- prefer 5E

FG License: Ultimate, as I planned starting a Rolemaster Game when I lived in Greenland, but never got around to it.

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: All afternoons/evenings, except every other Thursday (16- 20 CET) and Every other Sunday 11- 17 CET. Preferably every other week, but every week might be possible.

Term: One-shot, short campaigns (maybe longer, I just do not like to make promises I do not know if I can keep, for I always keep my promises). I am mainly here to learn, so I can set up an online game for some young Ukrainians, so they can practise and learn English and have some escapism. Though of course I could bring them into the campaign as players and perhaps stay longer. I dunno, if my life taught me anything it is that you should never take anything- even a future- for granted.

Voice: Yes and I am willing to download whichever software the group is using to voice chat during games (probably).

Game System Preferred: 5e, could probably learn PF2 fairly fast.

Game System Experience (mainly as a GM 80/20% GM/Player): 5e - 5 years, Rolemaster/MERP 38 years, Shadowrun 1/2nd edition (cannot recall, it was in 1991- 1994) 2 years. Various Homebrew 30 years. tried AD/D 2e and GURPS

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Zero. I am here to learn.

Character Type Preferred: I like to play a martial, preferably Battlemaster/BearBarb. I also like tactical challenges. Do I like roleplay and drama? Yes, I spent 38 years as a GM, but only at the table- I do not know how well that experience translates to VTT. My best gaming experience was with a group of students at the Gymnasium I taught last year. They were great and two of them could go directly to CR's table, so I got to up my drama and improv game as well. But I do min-max somewhat (not to the extent of Colby or Chris, but somewhat). I am a military historian, Viking fighting Reenactor, HEMA practitioner, former member of the Danish armed forces, staunch anti-totalitarian and democrat, ferret owne... nah I am his slave, and generally nice person, except if you are an extremist or conspiracy theorist.

What else? I dunno, I was never good at selling myself on such manner.
    Last edited by Palle Rasmussen; April 25th, 2024 at 07:47.

Thread Information