FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,926
    I'll need some time to look at this. Since it's an older module I'm not sure how easy it will be to make it so that the records are read only but the images aren't without breaking every link to every image.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'll need some time to look at this. Since it's an older module I'm not sure how easy it will be to make it so that the records are read only but the images aren't without breaking every link to every image.
    Thanks for taking a look. Both Volo's Guide to Monsters and Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes suffer from this. I'd even prefer that everything in these was not read-only instead if that is an option.

  3. #13
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,926
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Thanks for taking a look. Both Volo's Guide to Monsters and Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes suffer from this. I'd even prefer that everything in these was not read-only instead if that is an option.
    I've updated both modules so that images are no longer read only.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I've updated both modules so that images are no longer read only.
    I just ran an update and do not see any change for either module.

  5. #15
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    33,493
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    I just ran an update and do not see any change for either module.
    The whole process can take a while from when the dev submits an update to SmiteWorks to when it is available as part of the FG Update functionality.

    Check the latest Release Update thread in the City Hall forum for when an update is available. The City Hall forum can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p?37-City-Hall
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  6. #16
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,926
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    I just ran an update and do not see any change for either module.
    They'll go out with next Tuesday's normal update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
5E Character Create Playlist

Log in

Log in