DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DM Greg
    If I could actually get in to download it I'd be interested to take a look - www.paizo.com is bogged down as of now.

I had no forewarning that a new 3.x-esque rules-set was in the works. I'll have to see how far it deviates from d20 before committing to anything.

Consider yourself signed up!

Later
    Cool - thanks, Greg. Now I just have to buy the full version of FG and set up Skype ; ) As for the Paizo alpha rules, it took me awhile, but I downloaded them this evening. I gave them just a quick glance so far; to start with they only have three classes and will be adding more with the next version. Beyond that, it just looks like some tweaking and streamlining. You know, sort of what everyone thought the 4ed rules would look like.

I'll move my posts over to NaturallyTwenty here out and I'll start putting together an elf ranger.

Thanks, again.

Hi Greg,

This is Steve from the Meetup. I've been looking to get into a FG game for a while. I use FG quite a bit. Looking forward to gaming.

Thanks,

Steve "The Wraith" P-M

Hi Greg,

I sent you a PM on the Meetup site. Just wanted to touch base here. If you have any openings in this game please let me know. I'm very interested in playing in Rise of the Runelards and I couldn't ask for a better match for my schedule. Thanks.

Dave

Thread Information