DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords

    Check the calendar - I'm starting a Pathfinder campaign from Paizo. Accepting 4-6 consistent players.

    More info and forums available (just made them) at https://www.naturaltwenty.com/forums

    -6 GMT - Every other Tuesday 19:00 - 22:00.

    Calendar entry added.

    Last edited by DM Greg; March 18th, 2008 at 12:58.

  2. #2
    I would love to join your game, but am out of town the 1st of April. May I still join?

  3. #3
    Sure - join up in the calendar area. It's the kick-off but I can always work people in.

    Thanks,

    Greg Volz
    Natural Twenty Gaming
    www.naturaltwenty.com

  4. #4
    For the Pathfinder specific feats, can we take those in addition (a bonus) to the normal feats or in lieu of?

  5. #5
    In addition too - i.e. you get a bonus pathfinder specific feat in addition to your standard race/class selections.

    Thanks
    Greg Volz
    Natural Twenty Gaming
    www.naturaltwenty.com

  6. #6
    Would you allow a racial class, as described here? I'd like to play a tiefling rogue, but the game starts at first level. So essentially it would work like this:
    1st:Tiefling Rogue with reduced Tiefling stats
    2nd: Racial level to make up the rest of the stats
    3rd+: normal class progression.

  7. #7
    Hi, Greg - I saw your post on Paizo, checked out NaturalTwenty, and found my way here. I've been looking to join a FG game for awhile, and every other Tuesday nights so good, so I threw my name in on the calendar. Do you plan on playtesting the new Pathfinder rules?

  8. #8
    If I could actually get in to download it I'd be interested to take a look - www.paizo.com is bogged down as of now.

    I had no forewarning that a new 3.x-esque rules-set was in the works. I'll have to see how far it deviates from d20 before committing to anything.

    Consider yourself signed up!

    Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Billzabub
    Hi, Greg - I saw your post on Paizo, checked out NaturalTwenty, and found my way here. I've been looking to join a FG game for awhile, and every other Tuesday nights so good, so I threw my name in on the calendar. Do you plan on playtesting the new Pathfinder rules?
    Greg Volz
    Natural Twenty Gaming
    www.naturaltwenty.com

  9. #9
    Ruling: Tiefling and Aasimar are considered core races so don't worry about the 1 race level. Their abilities are not that offsetting and will soon be overshadowed and crushed beneath my heel..muhahahahaha..ha..err...sorry bout that.

    Edit - Tieflings would have to be Chelaxian (see the Rise of the Runelords). Oh and work something into your background regarding Asmodeus

    Later

    Quote Originally Posted by Dekana
    Would you allow a racial class, as described here? I'd like to play a tiefling rogue, but the game starts at first level. So essentially it would work like this:
    1st:Tiefling Rogue with reduced Tiefling stats
    2nd: Racial level to make up the rest of the stats
    3rd+: normal class progression.
    Last edited by DM Greg; March 19th, 2008 at 00:59.
    Greg Volz
    Natural Twenty Gaming
    www.naturaltwenty.com

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DM Greg
    Edit - Tieflings would have to be Chelaxian (see the Rise of the Runelords). Oh and work something into your background regarding Asmodeus
    Can do! In fact, reading up on the Chelaxians is what made me want to create a Tiefling in the first place

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Starfinder Playlist

Log in

Log in