The Scarlet Citadel, a Kobold Press module, resumes on Friday April 26th at 8:30PM EST.
As a new player you would create a DnD 5E 5th level character using either a basic 5E race and class or one represented by Kobold Press’ Midgard. (i.e. made from one of my Kobold Press purchased products).
The game runs alternating Friday nights for 3-4 hours with a solid group that likes to have fun and kill things. Though I am interweaving a complex roleplay setting into the existing module, the Scarlet Citadel has plenty of combat to offer!
We are looking for a mature (18+) player who is highly reliable and party supportive. Neutral and Good alignments are allowed. An anti-undead stance is highly preferable. The ideal candidate will be experienced in 5E and able to run two characters simultaneously, although having a second character is neither guaranteed nor necessary should someone wish to concentrate only on one.

I have been GMing since cavemen first wrote "d20" on a cavern wall and then someone dutifully carved out a twenty sided rock and numbered it accordingly. I love knowing the 5E rules but I also clearly define my own house rules, particularly where combat is concerned.
If you think you are a good candidate for this adventure please message me here on Fantasy Grounds.

We use Discord for chat.

Some prior campaigns I have run and their estimated length were:

Sword Coast Justice 3 years
The Time Before Arthur 3 years
The Flux Capacitor 2 years
And many more!