Superior Era (friday) starts at 21:30 pm (gmt+3 timezone) there are 3 players already, looking for 2 or 3 more players to join. First session is free, so you can come play and decide if you wanna continue or just leave.

The Lords of Dominicus (sunday) starts at 19:00 pm (gmt+3 timezone) there are 3 players already, looking for 2 or 3 more players to join. First session is free, so you can come play and decide if you wanna continue or just leave.

The campaign is Shattered obelisk, you will start at around lvl 7. The campaign will go up to lvl 12.
You can play almost anything you want, even homebrew stuff. No one really wanted to play anything homebrew, so you are safe if you dont wanna see that, but i am just flexible and willing to balance a class to let you play it.

Add me on discord if you want a quicker response, otherwise send me a message here, but i have discord always open. ---> teo1821

We will use fantasy grounds for gameplay. and discord to talk.
PAYMENTS WILL be from Paypal and its 5€ per session, remember first session is free. For more info add me on discord