FG License: Any, I have Ultimate so anything works.
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: CST
Day of week and time: Saturday 6:30pm - 10:00pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, games run 3 to 4 hours.
Term: We're a long term group that's been meeting regularly for a couple years. Some players are newer then that though, so don't go thinking we're just looking for veterans. New players are welcome.

Text or Voice: Voice for the most part.
Main Language used: English
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No. I'd rather not record my screw ups for posterity.

Roleplay & Combat mix: I like to keep it 50/50, though lately the group has been leaning towards combat.
Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. We have four players currently and are looking for one or two more. We originally had more then that, but IRL has its own plans for people.
Character starting level & equipment: lvl 10, 700 gold, 2 uncommon items.
Character restrictions: You can use what you like, though Goliaths and Dragonborn do not exist in this setting. Those statblocks are reflavored as "really big" humans and those touched by the elements respectively if you still want to use them. Additionally, Fiends and Celestials do not exist. They are reflavored as light and dark elementals, with Tieflings and Aasimar changed accordingly.
Details of your scenario: The game is a homebrew, custom world. Setting places a heavy emphasis on magitech, steampunk, eldritch beasts, and elemental power. The world sits at roughly a WW1-WW2 era of tech, and firearms are common, though some places are at a lower/higher tech level. A couple of modernish nation-states exist, and the current game focuses on an ongoing war between two of them. One side has recently begun fielding a horde of nightmarish beasts to push back their enemy, and the party has been hired by the other side to investigate the source of the beasts. The game proper kicks off after the party's airship gets shot down behind enemy lines.