Greetings, fellow heroes of pen, dice, & paper! I'm a writer, game designer, and RPG enthusiast. Ever since I played D&D in a cabin in the woods when I was a kid, I have been a dedicated fan of TTRPGs. That was over 30 years ago and I have been honing my craft ever since. For me TTRPGs are all about the Story, the Characters in them, and the Choices they make because that is where you find all of those meaningful and truly EPIC moments.

Platform(s): Fantasy Ground Unity (I have Ultimate License, you need free Demo version), Discord for audio

End of Time: Return of the Titans
Thursday, 7-10 PM, $20 per player for the session
End of Time

Down in the southern Sword Coast, a dark star fell from the night sky and landed somewhere out east. Ever since this ominous sign, the giant folk and all manner of strange creatures have been stirred up. Strange happenings abound and rumors of a dark power on the rise run rampant. Will there be heroes to rise up before... it's too late? This campaign explores the titans and their role in the Cosmos as well as the damage to the timeline of Toril.

Final Note: an Original Campaign set in the Forgotten Realms but done in the style of the official adventures.