5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Script execution error

Hi,
    To debug my problem, I created a new D&D 5 campaign, and I only loaded one module (player handbook). I also deleted the extension directory, and did an update afterwards (the directory was recreated with the default). I always get the same message when I try to open a simple class (ex: sorcerer). [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Core RPG:scripts/data library.lua:415:attent to index local 'w' (a nil value). Can you help me?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ragnarok; April 3rd, 2024 at 01:05.

Getting the same thing here, 5e ruleset, try to open anything from the PHB as far as race or class gives the script error above.

Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Can confirm.

I also encountered this when opening notes for NPCs, it comes up with the same error and doesn't display any of the info.
    And after a bit of messing around, this also applies to backgrounds, vehicle notes, races, and sub-races.
    And the message pops up with specializations and feats, and with features traits and feats on the character sheet, but it shows the data in those pages still.

It looks like all of them link to the same error in the same line, so I bet one fix will fix all of them together, I just wanted to get a complete list up for everyone.

Just pushed a hot fix for this one. Please run a new Check for Updates and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed a hot fix for this one. Please run a new Check for Updates and try again.

Regards,
    JPG
    Hi ! I confirm that it's working now. Thank you for the fast fix !

Thread Information