Title: Doom Forgotten Realms

Introduction:

Welcome to "Doom Forgotten Realms," a dark and epic Dungeons & Dragons campaign set in a world where evil has triumphed. In this alternate reality, Tiamat has been successfully summoned, the Princes of Elemental Evil roam freely, and Demogorgon wields the Wand of Orcus, leaving an army of undead in his wake. The once-mighty storm giants have been cast to the bottom of the Ordning, and even Baldur's Gate itself has been banished to the Nine Hells.

Above all these malevolent forces looms the Archlich Vecna, a sinister and powerful figure who has orchestrated or exploited a series of ever-escalating calamities to conquer the Realms themselves. It is a world where good has lost, and now it's up to brave adventurers like you to stand against the darkness and rise to the challenge.

Plot Overview:

The Sword Coast, once a beacon of hope, has been divvied up by sinister factions, each wielding their power and terrorizing the lands. The Zhentarim, the mountain giants of Grudd Haug, and the Cult of the Dragon are just a few of the factions that reign with cruel authority. As adventurers, you will find yourselves drawn together by fate or circumstance, forming an unlikely alliance to face the malevolent forces that threaten all existence.

Your ultimate goal is to gather allies, uncover ancient relics, and learn forgotten knowledge that can aid in the fight against the Archlich Vecna. Along the way, you will face heart-wrenching decisions, navigate treacherous political landscapes, and confront the true depths of darkness in your own hearts.

Campaign Themes:

Moral Ambiguity: The world is not black and white; the lines between good and evil are blurred. Players will be confronted with difficult moral choices, testing the strength of their characters' resolve and conscience.

Survival and Sacrifice: With evil dominating the world, survival is a constant struggle. Players will face harrowing challenges, and their actions may demand great sacrifices to achieve their objectives.

Epic Conflict: The campaign centers around a high-stakes struggle against the powerful and malevolent Vecna. This is a story of epic proportions, where the fate of the entire Realms hangs in the balance.

Redemption and Corruption: The presence of evil can corrupt even the most noble of hearts. Players will be tested, and their journey may lead them down dark paths or offer opportunities for redemption.

Recruitment:

If you dare to venture into this dark and dangerous world, join "Doom Forgotten Realms." We are seeking dedicated and imaginative players who are ready to immerse themselves in a campaign of epic scope and emotional depth.

Requirements:

No experience necessary
A Working Mic
Ability to access Fantasy Grounds at 'Demo' level

So far we have 4/6 seats filled in the campaign and it will be starting mid to late April dependant on the current group finishing their campaign

This group has been together for over 2 years playing through the candlekeep mysteries and wild beyond the withlight

The plan for this campaign is to start at Level 1 and progress through to epic levels above 20

Information about Myself

I am RedPanda, Panda or just Tom what ever you want to call me is fine,

I have alot of experience running DND through fantasy grounds that I do as a solo venture and also for a seperate company. I work/run stricly on the rule of cool if you can imagine it awesome lets find a way to do it!

Character Restrictions - I've never been a huge fan of innate flying like Aarakokra, however minute long flight such as Aasamirs are perfectly fine, Point buy is always used for character creation and i'm available to help along the way.

Sessions are undecided on day but will either be Monday,Thursday or Saturday and will be around 5pm EST

Sessions are priced as £10 per session or £30 for 4 sessions paid through Paypal.

Any further enquiries feel free to drop me a message Happy Adventuring