DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Are these hundreds of third-party modules that are available in our store (or Forge) or are you referring to homebrew modules?
    Many of those conversions on DMsGuild are linked that way, at least ones that I have direct knowledge of that Grim Press' converters did. The guidelines that the community had in the past (which may be different than those in the SW store) was that you were able to link to the SRD instead of copying in the NPCs. This was because the SRD was available to everyone and shipped with the default product and didn't require any purchase of official books. They didn't have to be self contained in that sense. i know we trained our converters with that information and I know others that followed it as well.. This went along with the fact about the letter tokens.. Since you weren't allowed to use artwork and tokens from the other sources, when you copied in an NPC, you had to recreate the art or make a letter token. However, because of that previously mentioned allowed linking, it meant that could save time and still get to use the tokens and artwork attached to the SRD versions. This had been clarified and understood to be ok.

I thought maybe the linking changed because of changes to the underlying images (like a move to webp) and the file name changing, but it could also be that base module name changed so that invalidated the link also - or something else which is neither of those cases.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the help identifying this issue. There was indeed an unplanned change to the data path of the monsters. I changed them back to readonly and this moved them back into the referencedata path. Please run an update and retest. Let us know if you have any further issues.

Confirmed fixed, thanks!

Thread Information