5E Character Create Playlist

Question Adding a Race - Ability Score Increase

I'm in the process of building out my module that contains all player stuff in a single module, and I'm doing Races, which has so far been the most annoying (since many races have 2-3 versions).

The races with Lineage versions are the most annoying, as I can't figure out how to format the Ability Score Increase trait(s).

If I put "One ability score of your choice increases by 2, and one other ability score of your choice increases by 1." it works correctly. If I put "Three ability scores of your choice increase by 1." that also works. But is it possible to put an OR in there so you choose one of the other?

Is there a place that the phrases FGU will pick up on is documented?
    "We all take our risks, here in the dungeon." --Bargle
    Watch For Falling Meteors (Twitch.tv) Wednesday @ 7:00 PM Mountain - 5E World of Mystara
    Ultimate License DM
    Watch for Falling Meteors (YouTube Playlist)
    Xorn's 5E @ FG Tutorials (YouTube Playlist)

The original coding doesn't have an "or" option, since that was something that was only added with Tasha. I would just copy whatever is used in the official books, since it will be similar behavior. The character wizard already allows the Tasha override by default.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the confirmation--I noticed a little way in that if I just left the Ability Score Increase trait missing, it prompts for the "Lineage" ability score bonuses. I'll just leave it off for races using Lineage then.

The Import Text for races works so well, I'm tempted to just put in each elf as a full race instead of doing one base elf with 7 subraces.
    "We all take our risks, here in the dungeon." --Bargle
    Watch For Falling Meteors (Twitch.tv) Wednesday @ 7:00 PM Mountain - 5E World of Mystara
    Ultimate License DM
    Watch for Falling Meteors (YouTube Playlist)
    Xorn's 5E @ FG Tutorials (YouTube Playlist)

Thread Information