5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Targetting options missing from map toolbar

When you click the Toggle Toolbar button on a map it used to show targeting options, but those seem to be missing.
    Using 4.5.3
    D&D 5e only the theme loaded, no extensions.

Screenshot 2024-03-29 073750.jpg

Do you have a token on the map? You won't get any targeting options until you have a least one token on the map.

They will only appear if there are tokens on the map.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

One thing I noticed is there is now a lock on that drop-down bar. Does the lock need to be duplicated? It locks and unlocks the image just like the lock in the normal position at the top.

Hmm, we definitely had tokens on the map at the time when we originally saw this issue. The whole group had the issue. I just tried it again and it works no problem. Weird.

@claedawg,

The lock was added for people who got used to seeing the lock on the right side of the toolbar (per request); and also so it is consistent when the image is sent to background.

Regards,
    JPG

When you place tokens on the map, they do not instantly appear. I have to close and reopen the map to get them to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by bwatford View Post
    When you place tokens on the map, they do not instantly appear. I have to close and reopen the map to get them to appear.
    This is not my experience. The first time I add tokens to an open map the extra token related buttons appear in the toolbar without closing/opening for me.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It may be an extension causing it. Will test later tonight

Yeah, like Trenloe as soon as I drop a token from the assets - targeting appears.

Thread Information