FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vass_Dts View Post
    Also came to report the same and to add the following tidbit: if you use the token select toggle button and draw a rectangle, you get to select the token. But right clicking it still ignores that it's a token, so I can't delete it. It does get deleted with 'delete all tokens' however.
    Exactly.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    Still broken. Token selection tool works, manually selection does not work on a map for the 3D Animated token, used as a Token.

With FG v4.5.3

- DnD5e rule set.
    - Token Selection Mode works on a map.
    - Manual selection of clicking on an animated token does not allow for selection.
    - Attaching new/fresh campaign for testing.
    - Screen Shots included in the image folder, 3D animated asset used is in the tokens folder.
    Thanks for attached the campaign. The issue has been identified and a fix has been submitted. In the meantime, the anecdotal "fix" to switch the view type will address this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vass_Dts View Post
    Also came to report the same and to add the following tidbit: if you use the token select toggle button and draw a rectangle, you get to select the token. But right clicking it still ignores that it's a token, so I can't delete it. It does get deleted with 'delete all tokens' however.

EDIT:
    Also, forgot to mention something else that is probably related. Tokens with transparency are only selectable on the part that has actual pixels (not in the transparent/alpha channel area).
    EDIT2: Can confirm that the workaround that @Maasq mentioned does indeed work.
    Tokens selection ignoring transparent pixels is intentionally.

I just pushed the fix the @pindercarl provided. Please run a new Check for Updates, and let us know if that addresses the issue.

Regards,
    JPG

Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    Tokens selection ignoring transparent pixels is intentionally.
    I’ll allow it. 😝

Yeah, the hotfix did it.

Thread Information