DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Wanderers Guide Book Coming to FGU?

I have been searching the internet looking for any hint as to if this will come to FGU any time. I am also curious about the other extra books that are not yet in FGU, like the settler one and the NPC packs. I would love to get into some of the new mechanics, but I don't want to buy the pdf if they will be added to FGU later.

Fantasy Grounds don’t announce upcoming product as most is done by voluntary community developers, so firstly someone has to take up the task to convert it, then do so in their spare time. So it is almost impossible to predict when a product may come out.

So all the official fallout modules we currently have were done by voluntary developers? That's quite the undertaking.

Quote Originally Posted by banesorka View Post
    So all the official fallout modules we currently have were done by voluntary developers? That's quite the undertaking.
    Converting modules is quite fun, and there is a return in sales revenue for the "volunteers".

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Converting modules is quite fun, and there is a return in sales revenue for the "volunteers".
    I would actually like to get into that a bit since I have a background in web dev I figure I could pick it up fairly quick. I especially want to get the settlers guide and wanderers guide into FGU. Any links on how to get started and where to submit them for official release? I found a few module creation guides with google, but nothing on official submission.

Quote Originally Posted by banesorka View Post
    I would actually like to get into that a bit since I have a background in web dev I figure I could pick it up fairly quick. I especially want to get the settlers guide and wanderers guide into FGU. Any links on how to get started and where to submit them for official release? I found a few module creation guides with google, but nothing on official submission.
    Start here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...uct+Guidelines

Pay attention to this section first “Procedure - Signing Up To Complete a Product”

You will want to do this to make sure someone hasn’t already signed up to convert that product.

Quote Originally Posted by johnecc View Post
    Pay attention to this section first “Procedure - Signing Up To Complete a Product”

You will want to do this to make sure someone hasn’t already signed up to convert that product.
    Ah, got you. A bit late right now, but I will get on that tomorrow first thing. Thanks for the heads up.

Thread Information