5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

D&D 5e - CT - Radial Menu - Roll Individual Initiative

Am I crazy, or did there use to be a radial menu item to roll individual initiative for a CT Actor by right-clicking on them in D&D 5e?

I've never seen a roll initiative via right click - I assume you mean on the token? You can roll initiative for an individual PC or NPC via the initiative box in the offence field on the CT.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It does seem to work via right-click as well as left-click, but only when the mouse is over the Menu button on the CT.

Right-click>Initiative> (roll pc, roll npc, roll all).

This is in 4.4.9, I have not updated yet, so 4.5.x may be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    It does seem to work via right-click as well as left-click, but only when the mouse is over the Menu button on the CT.

Right-click>Initiative> (roll pc, roll npc, roll all).

This is in 4.4.9, I have not updated yet, so 4.5.x may be different.
    I understood the OP to mean roll initiative for an individual rather than using the CT menu to roll for all NPC or pc.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You can roll individual initiative by double-clicking or dragging the initiative field under the Offense section for each combatant on the GM combat tracker.

Regards,
    JPG

My apologies... this is a feature of the Critically Awesome Essentials extension that I had disabled during the switch to 4.5:

Screenshot 2024-03-23 114218.png

Sorry to waste your time.

I didn't previously know that "You can roll individual initiative by double-clicking or dragging the initiative field under the Offense section for each combatant on the GM combat tracker." so thank you for that.

Thread Information