Starfinder Playlist

Vodkard's 35th Anniversary Extravaganza!

Vodkard's 35th Anniversary Extravaganza

Hail and well met fellow adventurer seekers. You may know me from older movies such as Vodkard's Plan from Outerspace... No wait...

To celebrate my 35th anniversary of gaining D&D experience, all my games I run are free to all players (though gratuity is always appreciated)! New to Fantasy Grounds? No problem! New to D&D? No problem! New to Earth? Maybe a problem (just kidding!). Below is a compiled list of current and upcoming campaigns/one-shots I'm running. Feel free to message me if interested in any of them. Until then, safe travels and always keep your towel on you.

Title: Dragonlance: Tanglewood Keep
    Day/Time of Week: Saturdays at 4pm PT / 7pm ET
    Frequency: Weekly
    Players Needed: 1-3 more players
    Setting/Adventure Info: A short 3-4 episode campaign to introduce people to the world of Dragonlance isekai style.
    ------------
    Title: Eberron: Oracle of War
    Day/Time of Week: Session 0 is this Tuesday at 4:30pm PT / 7:30pm ET
    Setting/Adventure Info: An award deserving 20-episode campaign that takes players from level 1 to level 20!
    ------------
    Title: Dragonlance: War of the Lance
    Day/Time of Week: Session 0 is Wednesday, April 10th at 4:30pm PT / 7:30pm ET
    Setting/Adventure Info: The epic multi-year Dragonlance campaign that started it all.
    ------------
    Title: NASA: The Lost Universe (One-Shot)
    Day/Time of Week: Thursdays at 4:30pm PT / 7:30pm ET
    Frequency: This is a One-Shot that I offer to run fresh every week
    Players Needed: 3-6 players
    Setting/Adventure Info: Written by NASA, this one-shot promotes science and astrophysics.
    ------------
    Title: Dragonlance: The Ghost Blade (One-Shot)
    Day/Time of Week: Sundays at 8am PT / 11am ET
    Frequency: This is a One-Shot that I offer to run fresh every week
    Players Needed: 3-6 players
    Setting/Adventure Info: A fun, light-hearted one-shot set in the world of Dragonlance.
    ------------

Common Info to all Games:

GM/Player License: Ultimate, Cosmic Fantasy Grounds Power
    Game System: All games are run in D&D 5th Edition
    Voice/Text: Voice through my Discord server
    Mix of RPG/Combat/Strategy: 65% RP / 35% Combat / I'm all about that tact (when battling)
    Permitted Source Books: Most, if not all, official source books along with my own homebrew source books for Dragonlance adventures
    Permitted/Restricted Player Options: No Evil Alignments and no homebrew that isn't my own.

Interested but desire more info? Here's a link to my StartPlaying webpage where you can read my bio and reviews, along with more detailed info about each of the adventures listed above, and even sign up for free if one chooses!
    https://startplaying.games/gm/vodkard

I would be interested in the full Dragonlance game. Krynn has always been my favorite fantasy world.

Thread Information