FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Without an extension/theme there is not a mini-character sheet. For this ruleset there has never been one so not sure where this is coming from

As to the CT question and the player having a more robust set of options like the GM... the player/client side of the CT is fairly restricted development. Mainly because Smiteworks wants to have a similar look/feel across the rulesets. The DM side is another matter and one reason the AD&D 2E ruleset has all the options it does from the DM CT.
    Thank you celestial,
    the mini charsheets were present on FGC on Core rulesets
    Unfortunately I can't find anything that help me add it in the rulesets, like a reference or something else.

For the CT, I understand what you mean, SW wants the players to use their sheets also in FG.

Do you know, perhaps, how to create (or if its already available) a record (sidebar buttons) were you can create weapon proficiencies?

Unfortunately, we found that the mini character sheets got often out of date and plain broken; because they are yet another thing that ruleset developers need to maintain and they were not part of the default character sheet logic/code. Plus, it doubled the work for any character sheet changes. They were removed quite awhile ago to reduce the maintenance overhead of building/maintaining rulesets. There are no plans at this point in time to re-add them in the core rulesets; and it would be up to each ruleset developer whether they wanted to add that and double up the character sheet work.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Unfortunately, we found that the mini character sheets got often out of date and plain broken; because they are yet another thing that ruleset developers need to maintain and they were not part of the default character sheet logic/code. Plus, it doubled the work for any character sheet changes. They were removed quite awhile ago to reduce the maintenance overhead of building/maintaining rulesets. There are no plans at this point in time to re-add them in the core rulesets; and it would be up to each ruleset developer whether they wanted to add that and double up the character sheet work.

Regards,
    JPG
    I see, so there's no hope, for now.
    Thank you

It can always be built and maintained as an extension by someone in the community, but there are no plans for the core rulesets.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It can always be built and maintained as an extension by someone in the community, but there are no plans for the core rulesets.

Regards,
    JPG
    I would try to do that, but I need a reference...
    Is the FGC version compatible (coding side) with FGC?

Thread Information