Starfinder Playlist

Importing VTT file: Doors Become Walls

This might be similar to the bug fixed recently with older vtt files. This bug happens in 4.5.1.

When you import a virtual tabletop file into FGU the doors seem to become walls. I'm not sure there isn't a door underneath the wall segments but I can't tell for sure but it seems like when I cut the wall to repair them there are some "blue" (door) lines. I noticed this when importing some files from DungeonDraft. I've attached the the file I first noticed it on as well as a test one I made to double check it.

Edit: I can't upload files - no security token bug again.

Submitted images with support ticket: SUPPORT-25179.
    Last edited by Griogre; March 13th, 2024 at 18:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    This might be similar to the bug fixed recently with older vtt files. This bug happens in 4.5.1.

When you import a virtual tabletop file into FGU the doors seem to become walls. I'm not sure there isn't a door underneath the wall segments but I can't tell for sure but it seems like when I cut the wall to repair them there are some "blue" (door) lines. I noticed this when importing some files from DungeonDraft. I've attached the the file I first noticed it on as well as a test one I made to double check it.

Edit: I can't upload files - no security token bug again.

Submitted images with support ticket: SUPPORT-25179.
    Doors can now be lines, instead of boxes, dunno if that is what you are seeing here.

No these doors were imported as double lines. Though one small door on one of the map did come in as a single line. The walls are single lines though.

I reported to Carl, and he has a fixed queued up for the next client patch release.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks Moon Wizard

Thread Information