DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Modifier Box Functionality with Party Sheet Inventory (5e)

So I noticed a change in function in FGU for 5e for the Party Sheet Inventory from the Host's point of view. I believe this change occurred 2 major patches ago but I hadn't said anything until now because I thought it was an oversight that would get fixed. I wanted to report it now in case it hasn't been noticed.

One of the things I like to do is add (or subtract) a certain amount of gold from the party sheet inventory. Instead of having to open a 3rd party calculator and then type in the new value, I would just type +100 (for example) in the modifier window in the lower left corner, then drag that into the gold slot in the party sheet inventory and it would add 100 gp to the party's total.

That no longer functions. I just wanted to put a humble request to bring that functionality (or something similar) back.

P.S. That sort of usage of the modifier window still seems to work everywhere else that I've tried.

This has been updated in the latest update. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information