DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    We are going to add something to give the colors, but for a more in depth change for the whole frame like before we are still discussing solutions and a deeper solution needs to be found to make it part of the standardization we are currently going through.

Here it is with the option to collapse/expand and the aforementioned color box

Attachment 60294
    Looks good to me.

I would only want it expanded though. Will it default to expanded?

This has been updated. Please run a new Check for Updates to try out the latest changes.

Regards,
    JPG

Another 4E issue I have noticed is that if you open an Encounter of type Skill Challenge from a module built before the last ruleset update, it throws a bunch of console errors and there are no buttons for 'Add to Tracker' or 'Quick Map'.

Issue appears to be that the <flavor> tag was previously type="string" and is now type="formattedtext"

'Add to Tracker' is also broken for both old and newly created SCs, throwing console errors - it used to add the skill DCs to the Skill Challenge Tracker.
    Discord: skelekon#6366
    Reddit: skelek0n

Thanks for reporting. Just pushed a quick fix for these.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post712769

Please note that any skill challenge encounters created since 3/5 will need to be deleted and recreated; or hit me up with your campaign db.xml and I can convert.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you - looks good.

No conversion required.
    Discord: skelekon#6366
    Reddit: skelek0n

Please, resolve the problem to the last update, return to the back image font. Sorry for my bad english i'm an italian master and my players are very raged for this update.

As noted in post #4,

"Unfortunately, there are no plans to put the old window design back into 4E, as the window design made doing any maintenance/theme work take twice as long, just to support a single system. The theme was moved to make it more in-line with the standard layout and themes; and should work better with any of the built-in themes."

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    As noted in post #4,

"Unfortunately, there are no plans to put the old window design back into 4E, as the window design made doing any maintenance/theme work take twice as long, just to support a single system. The theme was moved to make it more in-line with the standard layout and themes; and should work better with any of the built-in themes."

Regards,
    JPG
    I understand, but try to put yourself in our shoes, now it's really miserable and monochromatic, at least try to make everything in different colours, I appeal to your common sense.

It can be used with any theme, if you would like to change the coloring.

Regards,
    JPG

Problem last update

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It can be used with any theme, if you would like to change the coloring.

Regards,
    JPG
    Sorry but Changing the theme does not solve the problems caused by this update, 4e is an expansion appreciated by few and supported only by fans, so why create these changes? couldn't we leave everything as before, or at least create something on forge even for a fee to ensure that it kept its graphic style like in the manuals and power cards? Thank you.

Thread Information