DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Flight of the Sleepers lacks doors?

Hi all, can anyone confirm if Flight of the Sleepers through Puppets without Strings (books 2-6 of Threefold Conspiracy) lack doors and just have walls? I've disabled all extensions, and book 1 had (and still has) doors just fine. Customer Service suggested I start this thread. Thank you.

This sounds like a similar issue as discussed in this thread https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...f-the-Swarm-AP

And welcome to the forums.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you. Yes it seems superficially similar, but not as bad since walls are still there and the first book still has doors. That's why I wonder if doors just weren't coded for books 2-6.

Quote Originally Posted by blashimov View Post
    Thank you. Yes it seems superficially similar, but not as bad since walls are still there and the first book still has doors. That's why I wonder if doors just weren't coded for books 2-6.
    That seems unlikely but I know Carl will be looking at whether more support for legacy LoS can get squeezed in which may well solve the issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks! Lucky doors aren't the worst to add. No idea if a screenshot helps, but here one is just in case, no doors book 2 left and yes doors book 1 right: threefold maps.jpg

Yes, Carl is looking at a fix; and we'll probably be pushing update tomorrow. You'll have to use the Revert right click menu option in the Images list to fix any already opened; but it should allow the revert to pull the right legacy data once we release that update.

Regards,
    JPG

Just pushed a new update that should address the loading of the legacy LoS data. Please run a new Check for Updates to get the latest. You may have to revert any maps you already opened (i.e. right click on entry in Images campaign list, and select the Revert menu option).

Regards,
    JPG

Sweet wonderful doors thank you!

Thread Information