DICE PACKS BUNDLE

can't open any map from my campaign since last update

Hi there,

I am pretty desparte. Normally if it's a major update I get a message about that before I click "update", so I know it's time to make a save of the campaign. this time I got the message after the update and naturally I did not make any save.

The main problem is, all maps of the dead in thay adventure from the module I bought are not going to open anymore. Its a lot of errors, some maps open totally in black and some don't open at all. Thou we are playing tomorrow I am a bit in a hurry now to fix that, please is there any help to undo this mess. I dont want to reimport the whole module complete new there are 4 years of self made notices on the maps, I really REALLY am desperate to not lose everything.

What can I do?

I tried to attach a screenshot but that doesnt work either?!

The error message is: "[ERROR] Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/DD TYP Dead in Thay/Ooze-Grottos-Players.jpg)(*))

edit: I just realized I can't open any map we have ever played on and where are personal notices and tokens set. the parts of the map where nothing is changed from the original I can open. But thats horrible
    edit edit: it's dungeons and dragons, 5e
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nebulaleaf; March 10th, 2024 at 13:05.

Welcome to the forums.

The maps have been updated to webp which is causing the issue. If you right click on the map name in the image list and select revert changes it will update the map to the new one in the module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you so much Zacch!

It's working perfectly.
    Nebu

Thread Information