DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Unable to run game

i tried to run a game this afternoon. when i entered combat’ gone was the little triangle to enter the combat tracker. in combat my customized monsters no longer had a little 'lock' in the upper right corner was missing. i cannot even edit them either in combat or out. it will take me years to redo all my custom content. I no longer had hp or AC or weapons or xp value. i could not edit them. what gives??
    any help you can give would be most appreciated. to my knowledge i don't have any extensions associated with this campaign.
    on another note how can i remove extensions??

garymichaelduke
    ********** What I Accept, I Teach **********

@garymichaelduke,

I moved your post to a new thread, since I wasn't sure if it was related to Savage Worlds ruleset like the thread you posted in.

We'll need more information to try and help:
    * What ruleset are you using? (i.e. game system)
    * Are you running any extensions? If so, please disable all extensions on the launch screen after selecting your campaign but before clicking Start.
    * Are you getting any error messages in a pop up console? If so, please click the Compile Logs button and post that file here.

For all of the standard rulesets that are included with FG or sold officially through the FG store, they have all been updated with new features. If you are running any custom rulesets/extensions that you have gotten from the community forge or by file from another location, you'll need to reach out to those community developers to see if they have updated versions of their files.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @garymichaelduke,

I moved your post to a new thread, since I wasn't sure if it was related to Savage Worlds ruleset like the thread you posted in.

We'll need more information to try and help:
    * What ruleset are you using? (i.e. game system)
    * Are you running any extensions? If so, please disable all extensions on the launch screen after selecting your campaign but before clicking Start.
    * Are you getting any error messages in a pop up console? If so, please click the Compile Logs button and post that file here.

For all of the standard rulesets that are included with FG or sold officially through the FG store, they have all been updated with new features. If you are running any custom rulesets/extensions that you have gotten from the community forge or by file from another location, you'll need to reach out to those community developers to see if they have updated versions of their files.

Regards,
    JPG
    Seems like multiple rulesets are unable to edit NPCs. Rolemaster being one of them. This is new with the update
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

That was only RMC; and I replied in that thread just a few minutes ago as well as pushed a hot fix for RMC.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information