5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Camera Token for Players

So NPC's have a flat and a camera token slot. When you switch between map views this auto switches. Great, nice work FG, I love it.

But, players don't have an option to have a camera token slot? Or is it there and my old eyes are missing it?

Welcome to the forums.

Yes player characters have the same options as NPCs. Click on the token area of the character sheet to open the portraits and images dialog. You can then drag an image from the image list into the camera token area.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you for the response Zacchaeus. Is that just on the test system? I am not seeing it on the live version.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redders11uk View Post
    Thank you for the response Zacchaeus. Is that just on the test system? I am not seeing it on the live version.
    It is in the Live version. Try running without any extensions loaded to make sure there aren't any conflicts with new updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Welcome to the forums.

Yes player characters have the same options as NPCs. Click on the token area of the character sheet to open the portraits and images dialog. You can then drag an image from the image list into the camera token area.
    On Savage Worlds ruleset camera token dont switch between map views... =/

Quote Originally Posted by nandoalves View Post
    On Savage Worlds ruleset camera token dont switch between map views... =/
    I’m not sure what you mean. Can you post some screenshots.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for reporting. I just pushed a quick fix for this issue specific to the SW ruleset. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Token - Flat not switching to Token - Camera in 3d View on Pathfinder Ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for reporting. I just pushed a quick fix for this issue specific to the SW ruleset. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG
    Having the same issues as the previous poster who had this issue on Savage Worlds. Checked for updates today, and no fix yet.

The changes for that fix went out, and I verified that they are working locally.

Do you have any unpacked/unzipped ruleset folders in the FG data folder under the rulesets subfolder?
    Can you try deleting SavageWorlds.pak in the rulesets subfolder, and running a new Check for Updates?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The changes for that fix went out, and I verified that they are working locally.

Do you have any unpacked/unzipped ruleset folders in the FG data folder under the rulesets subfolder?
    Can you try deleting SavageWorlds.pak in the rulesets subfolder, and running a new Check for Updates?

Regards,
    JPG
    Just to be clear, I am using the Pathfinder ruleset, do I still need to try to delete the SavageWorlds.pak?

Thread Information