STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    That was the only ruleset that had a reported issue, and you replied to that post; so I assumed.

I'm not seeing or hearing about that in any ruleset; so I would need an example that is not working. (Zipped up copy of the campaign, specific character that is not working, specific map that it is not working on)
    Also, did you re-add PC/NPC to combat tracker and map after adding the Camera Token?

Regards,
    JPG

Another thing to check is whether you have an unpacked rulesets for CoreRPG, 3.5E or PFRPG? And then try deleting those 3 and running a new Check for Updates. Similar to SW comment above.
    Also, if you are running any extensions, make sure to disable those and see if you still have the issue?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    That was the only ruleset that had a reported issue, and you replied to that post; so I assumed.

I'm not seeing or hearing about that in any ruleset; so I would need an example that is not working. (Zipped up copy of the campaign, specific character that is not working, specific map that it is not working on)
    Also, did you re-add PC/NPC to combat tracker and map after adding the Camera Token?

Regards,
    JPG
    Removing and reading to the combat tracker then from there to the map fixed this issue, thank you

Thread Information