5E Character Create Playlist

Unable to zoom out

Hi everyone! It's the first time I need to ask questions so i think this wont be the exact place, but i am losing my mind with image zoom in and out. Before the update images that i needed to make larger took the entire screen like it should, but now it only covers partial screen and i can't find the option to zoom out. Anyone can help?
    fg.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ManifoldRex View Post
    Hi everyone! It's the first time I need to ask questions so i think this wont be the exact place, but i am losing my mind with image zoom in and out. Before the update images that i needed to make larger took the entire screen like it should, but now it only covers partial screen and i can't find the option to zoom out. Anyone can help?
    fg.png
    Try turning off the Theme extension that you are using.

@ManifoldRex,
    Moved your post to a new thread, since it wasn't related to image keyboard/mouse controls.

It seems like your picture is missing some info; perhaps from extensions or from unpacked rulesets? (See attached image)

Try disabling extensions and make sure that your FG data folder (available via folder button on launch screen) under rulesets subfolder does not have any further child folders.
    If that doesn't work, you can try deleting CoreRPG.pak and 5E.pak in the rulesets subfolder, and running a new Check for Updates to make sure you have the latest code.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Did it, but it appears like this still
    fg2.png

Only extension left is 5e combat groups, but that's very helpful to play so it's a problem removing that
    fg3.png

Ok, update:
    it was combat groups. I will keep the extension tho, but i cant unfortunately full zoom in.
    If possible, would kindly ask to fix this

Another problem. Can't share map with my players also. Option is no longer there. Any fix to this?

Ok, update:
    it was combat groups. I will keep the extension tho, but i cant unfortunately full zoom in.
    If possible, would kindly ask to fix this
    You'll need to post this in the thread for that extension. Make sure you have the latest update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Another problem. Can't share map with my players also. Option is no longer there. Any fix to this?
    Make sure that your map isn't set to background. You can only share a map that is in windows mode. See the image; map can only be shared when this icon looks like this.

Image.jpg
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information