5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: FG v4.5 Issue

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    This isn't very helpful.

The only way currently is loading each one and seeing which one is producing the error. But from the error it looks like the 5E Save Overlay might be the culprit
    Save Overlay is one of them. There appear to be a few. It seems like it's anything that altered the map buttons or doesn't understand the new camera angle. Easy Lights is another I've found broken so far. I believe I've got one more left to find.

**EDIT: I was able to contact the creators of both Save Overlay and Friend Zone, but the creator of Easy Lights, Rob2e, isn't accepting messages nor has a link to the forum on the extension page. If anyone is able to contact Rob2e and could let them know I'm sure many would appreciate it **

The three culprits were:

Easy Lights
    Save Overlay
    Friend Zone

I'm reaching out to the creators to let them know.

Thanks everyone for your assistance!
    Last edited by thedruski; March 7th, 2024 at 19:00.

Rob2e does his communication through his discord channel. https://discord.com/invite/rob2e

The binary search can be expedited if you open "extensionstate.xml" in notepad++ and comment out what you would like to turn off.

There can still be situations where an extension works by itself or with many others, but not with one other specific extension. =)

Also, I envy being able to run 5e with only 30 extensions... I'm up to 105. I'm 5 hours into trying to get enough of the right ones running to be able to prep for Monday's session.

*wrong thread*
    Last edited by Grommit57; March 8th, 2024 at 00:21.

I have the exact same issues, some of them were related to the following extension, not mentioned above;

- Points of Interest

It's still happening though, so gotta keep going.
    Forever DM - Fifth Edition (Homebrew Campaign)
    Would love to try Call of Cthulhu. Any Gatekeepers out there?
    Wish List Item - Hide death chat notifications

Thread Information