DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[paid][lfp][Genesys][beginner friendly] Liberation of Eldoria

System: mechasys (Genesys)

Time/date: there's going to be 3 separate games. Thursdays one at 2 pm EST, Monday 9 pm EST, and one at Tuesday 2 pm EST. The Tuesday game only has room for one or two more players. Should last about 2 and a half hours but might go over a tad.

Number of players: 4-6 in each game. The Tuesday game has 3 already just need 1 more.

Vc or Pbp: discord for voice chat, fantasy grounds unity for vtt.

Description:
    The small nation of Eldoria has been under the control of The Imperium Volaria longer than you've been alive. Throughout the occupation rebels have never stopped fighting for the freedom of Eldoria despite being out manned and out equipped. But with the acquisition of the new generation of mech-frames from the Volarian military base hopefully the freedom fighters have a chance. Long live Eldoria!

Players will be part of the resistance, help making attack plans, gathering resources and intel, and of course piloting giant mechs in battle.

Price: $20/session (session 0 is free)

Message me if you're interested. <https://startplaying.games/gm/albirich> or albirich on discord.
    I also have other games available (Naruto games in a 5e system, Star wars ffg games, and video game Isekai campaigns using 4e) feel free to join any with open seats you can see them all through the startplaying link.

Quote Originally Posted by albirich View Post
    System: mechasys (Genesys)

Time/date: there's going to be 3 separate games. Thursdays one at 2 pm EST, Monday 9 pm EST, and one at Tuesday 2 pm EST. The Tuesday game only has room for one or two more players. Should last about 2 and a half hours but might go over a tad.

Number of players: 4-6 in each game. The Tuesday game has 3 already just need 1 more.

Vc or Pbp: discord for voice chat, fantasy grounds unity for vtt. mario games

Description:
    The small nation of Eldoria has been under the control of The Imperium Volaria longer than you've been alive. Throughout the occupation rebels have never stopped fighting for the freedom of Eldoria despite being out manned and out equipped. But with the acquisition of the new generation of mech-frames from the Volarian military base hopefully the freedom fighters have a chance. Long live Eldoria!

Players will be part of the resistance, help making attack plans, gathering resources and intel, and of course piloting giant mechs in battle.

Price: $20/session (session 0 is free)

Message me if you're interested. <https://startplaying.games/gm/albirich> or albirich on discord.
    I also have other games available (Naruto games in a 5e system, Star wars ffg games, and video game Isekai campaigns using 4e) feel free to join any with open seats you can see them all through the startplaying link.
    Hello, it might be late to reply but I still want to ask because I'm really interested in this campaign? Are you still looking for participants?

Thread Information