DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    Yes and I hoped in looking to my logs you could give me a hint which one made me trouble? I read the friendzone is having problems... with the new update...
    Turn off all the extensions and turn them back on one by one, or check to see if the extension developer has updated them to work with 4.5 in that extension thread/forge page.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Turn off all the extensions and turn them back on one by one, or check to see if the extension developer has updated them to work with 4.5 in that extension thread/forge page.
    So it looks like a developer updated one of the extensions. How do I update my extension as it states that I already "own" it but there is no "update" button?

Quote Originally Posted by RESmeCUE View Post
    So it looks like a developer updated one of the extensions. How do I update my extension as it states that I already "own" it but there is no "update" button?
    The Update button on the FG launcher will update Forge extensions as well.

The update button won't highlight in red if there are no FGU updates, even if there are extension updates.
    It's not aware of outstanding Forge updates, but clicking it will pull down those updates.

Thread Information