FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP - Dragonlance Classic Short Adventure in 5E, Wednesday Evenings, Weekly

Dragonlance Classic: Tanglewood Keep

Hail and well met fellow adventurers. DM Vodkard, back for action. I just converted a short adventure called Tanglewood Keep, taken from the 1st Edition DL15 Mists of Krynn paperback, converted into both 5th Edition and Fantasy Grounds. I am looking for a group of players willing to test-run my new campaign (completely free!). New to FG? No problem! New to D&D? No problem! New to Earth? Maybe a problem (just kidding!). Feel free to reach out with any questions or comments you might have. Until then, safe travels and always keep your towel on you.

Title: Dragonlance: Tanglewood Keep
    Game System: D&D 5th Edition
    Proposed Day of Week: Wednesday, March 6th is Session 0
    Proposed Time of Day: 3pm PT / 6pm ET, until DST changes of course
    Proposed Frequency: Weekly (3-4 sessions in total, including Session 0)
    Players Needed: 2-3 more players por favor
    ------------
    GM/Player License: Ultimate, Cosmic Power
    Voice/Text: Voice through my Discord server
    Mix of RPG/Combat/Strategy: 65% RP / 35% Combat / I'm all about that tact (when battling)
    Permitted Source Books: Your PCs will start in the world of Faerûn, so most official source books are acceptable (within reason!)
    Permitted/Restricted Player Options: No Evil Alignments for this specific test-run
    Duration of sessions: 4 hours per session
    ------------
    Setting/Adventure Info: Welcome, brave adventurers! You’ve just graduated from the hallowed halls of the Adventure School of Anything Goes Martial Arts in Baldur’s Gate. The thrill of the unknown beckons, and your hearts pulse with the promise of daring escapades. But fate has other plans—a shadow looms over a nearby village, and rumors speak of a “giant” that terrorizes the land.

Yet, this is no ordinary giant. Along your path, you encounter a peculiar, small humanoid who beckons you to a world beyond imagination—a realm he calls Krynn. But beware... (Spoilers!)

Well met , is it to late to join? If not what PCs do you still need? I'm well versed in DnD but I'm only so so with Fantasy Grounds.

'Tis not too late to join! We only held a Session 0 which was character creation and going over FG. I can easily help you with that before the next Wednesday rolls around. I read all your questions and am prepared to answer each one. If it's all the same, let me send you a private message with an invite to my Discord where I can more easily answer your questions.

Do you still have room?? Dragon lance is my favorite setting. My old dm ran a few sessions but then broke up.

Quote Originally Posted by leigh.anna.bennett View Post
    Do you still have room?? Dragon lance is my favorite setting. My old dm ran a few sessions but then broke up.
    Thanks for reaching out; always happy to hear from another Dragonlance fan. My Wednesday campaign just filled up this morning. More people than I expected have been asking to join, so I will be holding a second campaign of Tanglewood Keep (probably on a weekend, but not written in stone yet). I'll privately message you with an invite link to my Discord where I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have!

Sounds like a fun setting. Please put me on your waitlist either for a seat at this virtual table or your future one.

Thread Information